segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2012

Exchange Journey

Exactly on this day, one month ago, our friend Corentin returned to Belgium. Shortly after, I had created an album with photos of his staying here, and wrote a "mini-text" which quickly summarized what I was feeling. This is it...


"We don´t need to travel to make an exchange, just as we don´t need to end an exchange trip at the moment we return home. This blog* is dedicated to all my foreign friends who I met in Los Angeles and the new ones I´m gonna meet around the world.
More than a blog*, this is an invitation to all of you, for us to be able to extend our eternal cultural exchange, that brings us maturity, tolerance, and many, many good times.
You are my eternal guests. My house is permanently open to host you, then I can also show how beautiful my country is.
I love being born in Brazil, I love being a citizen of the world.
Welcome."

Nenhum comentário: